How We Can Help
In terms of Non-EU Nationals, there are also a number of different options which one could choose to opt for. These include:
- Residency on the basis of Employment through the Single Work permit, Key Employee Initiative (KEI)or Low-Skilled work permit
- Residency for Family Members of work permit holders
- International Protection Applications
- Long Term Residents
- Residency on the basis of study purposes
- Temporary residency due to religious purposes, health purposes, posted workers, pensioners, humanitarian grounds etc.