AE offers a dedicated iGaming business consultancy service designed to be your one-stop-shop. We provide support for new or established operators seeking to take advantage of Malta’s modern and robust legal and legislative framework, relatively low licensing costs and highly favourable tax rates.
AE’s iGaming Support Services
We’re a team of non-legal professionals, boasting extensive experience within the international and Maltese iGaming sector. The consultancy provides a complete range of support services, including:
- Advice and application for the appropriate type of remote gaming licence.
- Company formation.
- Valuation and capitalisation of non-cash assets, such as software or IPs already held outside Malta.
- Tax advice on the setup and operation of an iGaming business in Malta and abroad.
- Preparation of business plans suitable for the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Preparation of all other documents necessary for authorisation as a Maltese iGaming company (contracts, procedures, risk policies, financial projections, template accounts, business models etc).
- Review of all documents, including the business plan.
- Appointment of local directors and assistance sourcing people for the key function roles of the licensed entity (in most cases our directors and key official will have been pre-approved by the Maltese Gaming Authority).
- Introduction to local Maltese hosting and payment companies.
- Attending, with you or on your behalf, the Malta Gaming Authorities pre-go-live systems audit.
- Ongoing reporting to the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Preparation of Value Added Tax (VAT) returns.
- Preparation of annual audited financial statements.