The Head of Compliance is responsible for advising the company’s senior stakeholders, as well as overseeing the compliance team and providing assistance and advice where necessary. This role is a high-profile one.
- Protect the compliance prospective and remain up to date with all regulatory changes happening within the industry.
- Disclose all market and legislation changes with the relevant stakeholders.
- Assist and offer guidance on things related to legal and compliance on a day-to-day basis.
- Review and/or draft policies and procedures relevant to applicable regulations.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the expertise and gravitas needed to advise senior stakeholders.
- Possess the ability to advise and interpret regulatory requirements with ease.
- Have experience working with a large portfolio of clients.
The above description is indicative and may vary from one organisation to another.
Back to Key Function Roles