A constantly strengthening global business environment means that companies are faced with a myriad of risks, regulatory compliance obligations and increasing governance expectations. This is where solid governance, risk and compliance tools (or GRC for short) should come into play. Properly implemented, GRC is designed to help firms achieve their core objectives, overcome new challenges and act at peak performance.
Properly applied, GRC will offer companies:
- Quality corporate governance that provides the business structures and frameworks needed for the board to manage the firms.
- Thorough risk analysis and management to enable decisions to be made on an informed basis.
- Effective compliance management so that that firms are engaged with legal, regulatory and standards requirements.
How AE Business Advisors Can Help
Our team is here to sit down with clients and learn every aspect of the company and the environment within which it operated. We implement a thorough process that helps companies to understand the real-life problems that can inhibit progress, in order for them to reach the ultimate goal of optimising value. Our compliance services include:
- Regulatory and Compliance Audits covering in-depth revisions and analysis of things like the Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations (PMLFTR) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Procedural Audits that provide for matters such as the gap analysis of internal procedures and controls.
- Risk Audits that assess the company-wide risk regarding external and internal threats and vulnerabilities.
- Regulatory support in preparation for regulatory change or on-site visits.