Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) are essential tools for the proper functioning of a business. GRC is all about corporate integrity, and establishing and maintaining a robust high-quality management of businesses.
Properly exercised, GRC enables a firm to manage itself, its activities, its employees and agents, and its resources more effectively.
The benefits are more than just regulatory compliance and avoidance of the risk of sanctions:
- Quality corporate governance provides the business structures and frameworks needed for the board to manage the firms;
- Good risk analysis and management enables decisions to be made on an informed basis;
- Effective compliance management means that firms are engaged with legal, regulatory and standards requirements;
AE promote the idea that GRC adds value by helping to understand the real-life problems that can inhibit a firm’s achievement of optimised value.
Our portfolio covers the below services:
- Regulatory & Compliance Audit, i.e. in-depth revision of regulatory standing (PMLFTR, GDPR, FIAU Procedures, etc.)
- Procedural Audit: i.e. Gap analysis of internal procedures & controls
- Risk Audit, i.e. company-wide risk assessment regards threats and vulnerabilities
- Regulatory support, i.e. preparation for regulatory change or on-site visits