We are hiring a Junior Auditor
As a Junior Auditor, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist audit seniors in carrying out statutory audits;
- Reviews transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and effectiveness;
- Prepares adequate audit working papers in a timely manner;
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements reports;
- Meet work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Willing to start or has started ACCA or equivalent degree and strong interest in Audit
- Ability to learn fast, deliver quality work under pressure and an analytical mind with problem solving approach;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools;
- Work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines
Interested applicants are kindly asked to send their CV and covering letter on firstname.lastname@example.org.