We are hiring a Front Office Administrator
We are currently seeking a Front Office Administrator to join the team.
As a Front Office Administrator, your role will entail:
- Understanding the importance of the branding value of the reception area.
- Understanding confidentiality and GDPR rules.
- Understanding the importance of working with a budget given to them without compromising level of service.
- Client relationship management (ensuring an excellent client experience while maintaining a professional approach)
- Good interpersonal skills with employees.
- Fully aware of available resources and equipment and the procedure concerning their use so that they can maximise their use and benefits.
- Processing multiple instructions and be able to prioritise them.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office. Offering refreshments to clients.
- Answering telephone calls in a professional and polite manner and directs the caller to the appropriate person. Taking notes of calls and relay message to recipient.
- Monitoring the consumable stock levels and procurement of Office Supplies including stationery, kitchen supplies and cleaning supplies.
- Organising and distributing mail.
- Organising couriers both local and foreign.
- Booking of boardrooms, updating of calendars, and scheduling of meetings.
- Stocking and preparation of boardrooms and clearing of boardrooms after meetings.
- Obtaining any necessary signatures for documents across the organisation.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties including filing, photocopying and any errands outside the office in Valletta.
- Liaising with the Company housekeeping when necessary to ensure cleanliness at all times.
- Keeping a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Coordinating with the handyman in relation to any office maintenance required.
- Making sure that electronic office equipment (printers, shredder, laptops and others) are fully maintained and serviced.
- Managing the IT call outs procedure.
- Keeping archiving records up to date and liaising with head of departments of any archiving needs.
- Liaising with travel agents to facilitate travel arrangements.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar post.
- MCAST secretarial qualification is considered an asset.
Interested applicants are kindly asked to send their CV and covering letter on firstname.lastname@example.org.