We are hiring a Client Relationship Manager
We are currently seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join the team.
As a Client Relationship Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships and ensuring relationships are retained;
- Serving as the link of communication between clients and internal teams;
- Expanding the relationships with existing clients, proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
- Generating sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling;
- Forecasting and tracking client account metrics;
- Managing projects within client relationships;
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing clients;
- Collaborating with Sales team to reach prospective clients;
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts;
- Competitors’ research, content strategy, account review and goal setting;
- Keep well-informed of developments within the industry;
Skill-sets and Requirements:
- Excellent command of written English and strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills;
- Excellent customer services skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum A’ level or diploma in relevant field;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
Interested applicants are kindly asked to send their CV and covering letter on email@example.com.