Careers at AE
We are continuously seeking ambitious and talented professionals who are prepared to join our teams and contribute to the success of the firm. We believe that our people are the most important resource we have, so we ensure and value their ongoing professional development. Training and mentoring programmes are carried out within our firm and overseas.
Our Residency and Immigration Department assists employers who wish to relocate employees to Malta as well as individuals who wish to make Malta their home.
We handle various forms of residency and immigration processes including: Single work permit applications, Key Employee Initiative applications, residence registration for European citizens, family member permits, Global Residence Program applications, MRVP applications and citizenship applications.
We work closely with our accountants and tax practitioners to offer the best individual tax solutions for individuals taking up tax residence in Malta and offer assistance with sector specific rules such as the Highly Qualified Individuals Rules.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will be required to:
- Liaise with clients as requested
- Keep up to date with relevant regulations and procedures
- Attend on the job and third party training
- Document client meetings and following up on client correspondence and requests
- Organise client meeting and logistics
- Compile applications while ensuring compliance with the regulations
- Liaise with Identity Malta , MRVPA, IRD and any other relevant authority
- Liaise with third party service providers like insurance brokers, real estate agents etc.
- Reporting to the partner in charge.
The successful candidate will have :
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English. Fluency in another language will be considered an asset
- Attention to detail
- Past experience working in a similar environment
- Outstanding organisational and administrative capabilities
If you feel like this job is for you, kindly upload your cover letter and CV using the application form on this page. We look forward to reviewing your application!