We are hiring a junior audit associate
AE Assurance, a firm of certified public accountants is looking for highly motivated junior audit associate who is willing to take on a portfolio of audit clients.
- Assist audit seniors in carrying out statutory audits;
- Reviews transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and effectiveness;
- Prepares adequate audit working papers in a timely manner;
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements reports;
- Meet work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Willing to start or has started ACCA or equivalent degree and strong interest in Audit;
- Ability to learn fast, deliver quality work under pressure and an analytical mind with problem solving approach;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools;
- Work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines.
If you feel like this job is for you, kindly upload your cover letter and CV using the application form on this page or send it along on email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application!