Careers at AE
We are continuously seeking ambitious and talented professionals who are prepared to join our teams and contribute to the success of the firm. We believe that our people are the most important resource we have, so we ensure and value their ongoing professional development. Training and mentoring programmes are carried out within our firm and overseas.
The chosen candidate will be required to:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition,
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances,
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements,
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting,
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance,
- Support month-end and year-end close process,
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting,
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings,
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls,
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
The successful candidate will have :
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Attention to detail
- Past experience working in a similar environment
- Outstanding organisational and administrative capabilities
If you feel like this job is for you, kindly upload your cover letter and CV using the application form on this page. We look forward to reviewing your application!