Careers at AE
We are continuously seeking ambitious and talented professionals who are prepared to join our teams and contribute to the success of the firm. We believe that our people are the most important resource we have, so we ensure and value their ongoing professional development. Training and mentoring programmes are carried out within our firm and overseas.
We seek to recruit a corporate administrator to join our CSP operations team. This team handles the incorporation, management and administration of companies on behalf of our clients.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Handling and organisation of a portfolio of client companies
- Handling the set-up of new corporate structures
- Preparation and submission of statutory documents
- Preparation and submission of bank account opening applications
- Assisting with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure of companies
- Drafting notices/agenda/minutes/resolutions/proxies in relation to Annual General Meetings and other meetings
- Managing and organizing filing systems
- Preparation and filing of annual returns
- Liaison with company accountants and auditors
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies / Malta Financial Services Authority / International Tax Unit, VAT Department, Banks and other authorities as may be required
- Recording billable time
The right candidate will be fluent in English, has served in related roles before, has the right academic background and training courses and is a citizen of an EU Member State (and that includes the UK).
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Good computer skills including advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage deadlines
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail and organisation
If you feel like this job is for you, kindly upload your cover letter and CV using the application form on this page. We look forward to reviewing your application!