Careers at AE
We seek to recruit a Compliance Executive.
We are continuously seeking ambitious and talented professionals who are prepared to join our teams and contribute to the success of the firm. We believe that our people are the most important resource we have, so we ensure and value their ongoing professional development. Training and mentoring programmes are carried out within our firm and overseas.
Reporting directly to the MLRO and the Board of Directors, the Compliance Executive shall be responsible for the following:
- Drawing up, reviewing and implementing compliance manuals to ensure compliance with regulations and licence conditions;
- Carrying out due diligence, risk assessments and compliance checks for new businessrelationships;
- Undertaking periodic reviews and risk assessments of existing client relationships and business;
- Managing the internal control systems and risk management framework;
- Preparing annual compliance plans and reporting on their implementation;
- Working closely with the MLRO;
- Preparing periodic reports for the authorities including the FIAU and MFSA;
- Dealing with general compliance queries;
- Preparing and submitting of CRS and FATCA reports;
- Supporting employees to strengthen risk awareness and culture;
- Assisting with compliance projects.
Experience in compliance work within a CSP environment will be considered an asset. Academic qualifications in AML Compliance and Risk Mitigation are also important.
Remuneration package will depend on years of relevant experience and qualifications.
If you feel like this job is for you, kindly upload your cover letter and CV using the application form on this page. We look forward to reviewing your application!